E旅行网-北京淘游

标题: 近期取消航班过多,亚航推出自主改签系统(FIS)请勤查邮箱 [打印本页]

作者: zudas    时间: 2014-10-14 00:06
标题: 近期取消航班过多,亚航推出自主改签系统(FIS)请勤查邮箱
You can now self-service your recovery options with our Flight Interruption System
Due to commercial reasons we may have the occassional changes to flight schedules and frequencies. If your flights have been affected and if we are activating our Flight Interruption System for that, you will receive an email from our team with a link to the system where you can self-service the options communicated to you from our team.

Please see below for a list of FAQ's on our Flight Interruption System:

1. What is AirAsia’s Flight Interruption System?
We are pleased to launch an application that will allow you to process your flight reduction/cancellation refunds, credit shells and changes with no penalty imposed as a result of changes to schedule by AirAsia.

2. When will I know about interruptions to my flight?
An email will be sent to your registered member email account with a link to the Flight Interruption System.
You should also receive an SMS notification of the flight cancellation, so it is important that you keep your email and phone details up to date in your AirAsia member profile.

3. How do I know what my options are and how do I proceed?
The three options available in FIS are Credit Shell, Refund and Flight Re-accommodation. You will need to confirm which options exactly are applicable to your situation - via the email from our team or the sms. Click on the link given in the email to allow you to access to the System. Take note that the link will no longer valid upon clicking the “Done” button.
The system is very similar to the booking process in airasia.com.

4. When can I start processing my options?
As soon as you receive an email from AirAsia, you may proceed to process the options available.

5. I haven’t received an SMS or email even though I know my flight is being moved or cancelled. What should I do?
Please tweet us at Twitter , chat to us on Live Chat, submit an Online Feedback Form or walk in to ourTravel Service Centers, or contact our call centres. You will need to provide your booking reference number and contact details.

6. What if the link does not work?
Try using a different internet browser. If it still doesn’t work, please tweet us at Twitter,  chat to us on Live Chat, submit an Online Feedback Form  or walk in to our Travel Service Centers, or contact our call centres. You will need to provide your booking reference number and contact details.

7. Can I process changes for my group booking in one go?
Yes – if you made a group booking for a few travelers under one PNR, the option you select will apply to all travelers in the group

8. If we made a group booking under one PNR, can we split and then use FIS separately?
No – any changes you make will apply to all travelers in the group. If you need to split the booking and process changes separately, you will need to contact our Pre-Flight Team or Call Centre to process these options for you.

9. Will my pre-booked meals, seats, baggage, entertainment and insurance be retained?
Yes – your meals, baggage, entertainment and insurance options will remain as per usual. You may need to reselect your seat. The system will prompt you to do this. Even if your insurance coverage period has changed, we will still cover you for the revised period based on your new booking, at no extra cost.

10. What happens if there are no more hot seats left?
As per our Terms & Conditions we will try our best to give you a hot seat on your new flight, failing which we will refund you the value of the hot seat.

11. Will I get my initial seat selection?
As per our Terms & Conditions you may not get your initial seat selection as your new flight will have a different assignment.

12. When I am moving my flight, why can’t I get the flight I want?
If you are moving your flight to an earlier or later date, it may need to meet certain time frames, depending on what you have been advised. E.g. it may need to fall within 14 days before or after your original booking date.
Alternatively, it means that our other flights are full. Do try other combinations of dates.

13. Can I change to completely different departure & arrival destinations?
This is not part of our standard service recovery option.

14. What if I want to change my options again?
Once you have clicked on the final “Done” button and can view your New Booking details, you will not be able to change your flight again. The link is valid for one time use only.

15. If I haven’t finished and my session times out, can I go back into FIS?
Yes you can.

16. How long will the credit shell last for?
Please refer to this link for information on credit shells, and click here for how to use it.

17. When will I get my refund?
Please refer to this link.

基本就是:当你的航班被确认被取消或严重改时后,亚航会给你的邮箱发一个让你自主改签的链接(也会短信通知),系统和一般的购票系统差不多,只要改签到满足条件的航班或相应退款,并最后确认即可更换/退款,然后此系统从此失效。通过此目的来减少不必要的等候以及客服的繁重改签任务。【那么问题来了:不知道最近有人收到这种带有链接的邮箱吗?】

作者: chenlm    时间: 2014-10-14 00:37
曾经航班变动1小时收到过,本次砍马尼拉航班的邮件只提供e-form,不能自动改期或退款
作者: 53543344    时间: 2014-10-14 00:44
貌似这个链接很早就有
作者: wolelva    时间: 2014-10-14 08:22
把客服的权限下放了吗,哈哈
作者: 快樂的小貧尼    时间: 2014-10-14 08:41
没收到过.......e form 都还没回应

作者: lili5269    时间: 2014-10-14 08:45
没收到过,但觉得行同鸡肋
作者: 爱爱范儿    时间: 2014-10-14 09:02
上次 杭州=KK改时刻,N个朋友都收到过这个邮件
作者: 任我行    时间: 2014-10-14 09:11
没收到过啊,看样子还是要live chat了
作者: lili5269    时间: 2014-10-14 09:20
亚航只会叫你等,擦
作者: 52tvb    时间: 2014-10-14 09:54
AAX砍半的航班到现在都没收到过正式邮件,发MAIL又说等通知,撒都做不了
作者: lzhx1988    时间: 2014-10-14 10:14
这个链接很早就有,我也收到过
说句实话,必须在起飞前24小时前 使用链接直接修改。否则就得电话连接
作者: lzhx1988    时间: 2014-10-14 10:16
邮件这样子
We regret to inform you that your AirAsia flight has been rescheduled to a new flight time due to circumstances beyond our control.

Please click here(这里就是选择航班链接) to select any one of our ready options if the newly assigned flights are not suitable for you.

Should you require assistance regarding the above, kindly use our support channels listed below:
AirAsia FAQ's
Online Feedback Form to submit your enquiries
Live Chat (Login to AskAirAsia.com with your member ID)
Contact Us - lists of localised assistance (excluding Malaysia and Singapore)
Please ensure that you use our options before your departure date (the first flight in your itinerary).

Yours sincerely,
AirAsia
作者: jarea    时间: 2014-10-14 11:15
被改几次,从没收到过
作者: jemmyli    时间: 2014-10-14 11:52
真是希望处理的速度快一点。
作者: 笑言笑语笑出声    时间: 2014-10-14 13:35
爱爱范儿 发表于 2014-10-14 09:02
上次 杭州=KK改时刻,N个朋友都收到过这个邮件

是的,差不多一年前,杭州=亚庇第一次改时间,我就收到。我就是自助改日期的。

欢迎光临 E旅行网-北京淘游 (http://elvxing.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2